StART is very exciting – no it really is VERY exciting and NEW and (if not mentioned already) EXCITING. There’s lots of music and concerts and recitals and all sorts of lovely treats. What’s more, there are all free, though of courses you will DONATE loads of money to help esnuer future events are even MORE exciting.
StART is an arts outeach project of St Andrew’s Church, Holt, aiming to:
- contribute to the wider mission of St Andrew’s through an annual series of high quality professional classical music concerts held in the church.
- affirm St Andrew’s care for the whole community by offering these concerts in a welcoming way that excludes no-one by virtue of cost or intimidating formality.
- support the church’s outreach to Holt Primary School through musical presentations by concert musicians.
- promote the church building as a welcoming and accessible venue available for musical and other performances and exhibitions.
- encourage donations sufficient both to pay musicians at least a modest fee and to raise funds for St Andrew’s Church and the StART Fund.
- develop further arts-based initiatives and outreach if and as the organisers feel appropriate.