StART is an arts outeach project of St Andrew’s Church, Holt, aiming to:
- contribute to the wider mission of St Andrew’s through an annual series of high quality professional classical music concerts held in the church.
- affirm St Andrew’s care for the whole community by offering these concerts in a welcoming way that excludes no-one by virtue of cost or intimidating formality.
- support the church’s outreach to Holt Primary School through musical presentations by concert musicians.
- promote the church building as a welcoming and accessible venue available for musical and other performances and exhibitions.
- encourage donations sufficient both to pay musicians at least a modest fee and to raise funds for St Andrew’s Church and the StART Fund.
- develop further arts-based initiatives and outreach if and as the organisers feel appropriate.
What is StART?